show / hide sidebar
Healthy High-Protein Almond and Cookie Butter Oatmeal Shake
Enjoy your protein smoothie with essentials of almond, cookie butter and oatmeal that are also considered as building blocks for your skin, hair, bones, and heart.
- 1 cup of almond milk (chocolate, vanilla or unsweetened)
- 8 ice cubes
- 1 scoop of protein powder (I used Cabot’s Whey protein powder)
- ¼ cup of gluten free Bob’s Red Mill rolled oats (use whatever oats you have)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of almond butter (I used Justin’s maple almond butter) use what you like
- 2 tablespoon of cookie butter (I used Trader Joe’s swirl) but Biscoff will also work (find this at your local grocery store in the nut butter aisle)
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Put it in a blender and blend until smooth. Drink and enjoy.