show / hide sidebar
Homemade Citrus Body Wash
Try out this Homemade Citrus Body Wash to clean your body and refresh yourself to start up your day.
- Castile soap 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp
- Fractionated coconut oil 2 tbsp (almond, olive, or grape seed oil can be substituted)
- Vegetable glycerine 2 tbsp (optional)
- Jojoba oil 1 tbsp
- Vitamin E oil 1 tbsp
- Orange/grapefruit/lemon essential oils 20-40 drops
- Put all ingredients in a glass bottle and shake it.
- Always shake before using it. It will prepare 8-9 ounces of body wash.
Note: Citrus essential oils can make skin more sensitive in sun so be careful when you are going out and apply an extra layer of sun screen.
The recycled glass bottle with pump is from
You can get vegetable glycerin from a good health or chemist shop.