show / hide sidebar
How to Choose the Best Day Cream
Use of a decent day cream sets face up for the whole day while it is equally important to find best day cream formula not only that matches skin tone but it should also give total calmness and freshness. Skin hydration is significant as well. It plays a major role to a clear and radiant complexion. So choosing best day cream according to skin type is one of the very important aspects for a clearer and fairer complexion.
Three Main Ingredients in Best Day Creams
This is a special ingredient in most of the good day creams that help bind moisture to the deepest skin layers. This process further stops water evaporation from skin surface. The perfectly created formulas of Hyaluronic Acid delivers extreme skin smoothening creating it soft and tremendously robust. Hyaluronic Acid is also good if someone has slight oily skin tone.
Sun Protection Factor (SPF) is another significant ingredient to see when choosing a good day cream. Its main purpose is to help fight direct exposure of sun or light spectrum. Good sun screen creams also has this ingredient with a specific amount. Experts also believe that SPF keeps the skin from destruction caused by the sun like inflammation, tanning, acnes etc. Its inner protecting shield motivates collagen production and preserves the skin hydrated.
Pro-Rotinol A + Elastin:
Pro-Rotinol A + Elastin works to swift the process of cell renewal and gives skin smooth and complete healthy glow. Always see whether any particular day cream has this particular ingredient or not. Having Pro-Rotinol A + Elastin in day cream makes skin more potent while its deep double action formula help reduce fine lines, age Spots, and wrinkles.Other Main and Important Ingredients in Best Day Creams
|Glyceryl Stearate||Mineral Oil|
|Tocopheryl Acetate Disodium EDTA||Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract|
|Aluminum Hydroxide||Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate|
How to Effectively Apply Day Cream:
- Apply day cream in the morning after washing skin thoroughly. Take small amount of cream gently and spread on the face. Use your both hands while spreading cream.
- Apply like circular motions of your both palms. Give a light massage into the skin using your both hands. Always see whether your hands are flat against your cheeks while massaging into the skin.
- Repeat the action using your hands and spread cream near the nose and near the ears.
- Now apply cream from bottom to top of the neck. Spread gently smoothing it into the skin.
- Repeat the action until cream absorbs into all skin areas.