show / hide sidebar
Saloni Product Review – The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream refills moistness levels while you sleep.
- Works when skin is at its most receptive
- Leaves skin soft and smooth
- Antioxidant skin repair whilst
- All skin types
- Intensively Hydrates
- Works when Skin is at its Most Receptive
- Leaves Skin Soft and Smooth
The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream is good for combination skin type. Sometimes it’s a bit too heavier on combination skin but overall it feels great as the effectiveness comes after two or three regular applications.
The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream is also rich with wheat germ oil which will refill and revitalize skin while you sleep. A rich, nutritious cream that aids replace antioxidants and moistness levels overnight when the skin is at its most receptive. It leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
You might like it if…
- You have a dry/normal skin type
- Your skin struggles with dry patches
- It makes your skin baby soft
- You work tiny amount of product into your skin
You might not like it if…
- You have a combination/oily skin type
- You slather too much
- You think it's pricey