show / hide sidebar
7 Drink Recipes To Flush The Fat Away
1- Red, White, and Blueberry Lemonade
This colorful and refreshing drink recipe consists on strawberry and blueberry; both fruits are low in calories and rich in fiber. An excess of insulin in the blood stream is one of the cause to weight gain so in such situation our body need such foods those should be low in which are low on the glycemic index and fiber helps to flush the fats from the body, cleanse the body and maintain the weight.
- Frozen white grape juice concentrate 1 can
- Lemon juice 1 cup (freshly squeezed)
- Cold water 1 gallon
- Apples 2 (round slices)
- Blueberries 2 cups
- Strawberries 12 large (stems removed and halved)
- Mix grape juice, lemon juice and cold water.
- Halve the round slices of apple; add apple blueberries and strawberries in lemonade.
- Serve with a ladle.
2- Strawberry-Basil Water
This is another recipe packed with fiber and rich in vitamin C. This recipe has basil for a refreshing taste and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Strawberries 12 large (sliced)
- Fresh basil leaves 10 (torn)
- Lemon 1 (sliced)
- Water 2 quarts
- Put strawberries, basil leaves, lemon and water in a pitcher.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours and then drink.
3- The New Southern Style Sweet Tea
This is very effective tea as it has green tea, honey, lemon and mint in it; everything is refreshing and packed with vitamin C. On the other side green tea is good to stimulate the nervous system to burn more calories.
- Chilled water 8 cups
- Green tea bags 6
- Honey/maple syrup ½ cup
- Lemon 1 (sliced)
- Fresh mint leaves 8
- In a medium sauce pan boil 2 cups water, when it starts boiling remove from heat.
- Add tea bags in hot water, cover and steep green tea for 8 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, stir in honey.
- Add remaining 6 cups chilled water in a pitcher, stir in tea. Add lemon slice and mint leaves. Mix, serve over ice and enjoy.
4- Lemon Ginger Detox Drink
Ginger has many health benefits, it increases metabolism, relieves nausea and reduces inflammation. It also helps to burn fats.
- Water 1 glass (at room temperature)
- Lemon juice 1/2 lemon
- Ginger 1/2 inch piece (grated)
- Add lemon juice and grated ginger into water.
- Drink it in the morning
5- Orange-Pomegranate Green Tea
You will never get a best fat burning drink recipe like this one. You can imagine how much effective a tea will be when it will prepare with orange juice, pomegranate juice and green tea.
- Chilled green tea 1/3 cup (no sweetness)
- Pure pomegranate juice 1/2 cup
- Freshly squeezed orange juice 1/2 cup
- Lemon wedge 1
- Orange 1 (sliced) for garnish
- Ice as required
- Add chilled green tea, pomegranate juice and ice in glass.
- Pour over orange juice and squeeze lemon juice. Add an orange slice on the side of the glass for garnishing. Enjoy in dinner time.
6- Strawberry Lemonade
There’s nothing that beats strawberry lemonade. High in calories!
- Fresh strawberries 2 cups
- Fresh lemon juice ¾ cup
- Honey ½ cup
- Chilled water
- Lemon 1 (thinly sliced)
- Slice tops from strawberries, discard. Put strawberries, lemon juice and honey into blander and blend until smooth.
- Strain juice with a sieve. Pour juice into a ½ gallon pitcher; add chilled water about ½ gallon and sliced lemon. Add ice and enjoy!
7- Mean Green Juice
This is the best drink for those who are in mood of less sweetness. Loaded with mineral content, vitamin and fiber.
- Kale leaves 6
- Cucumber 1
- Celery stalks 4 (leaves removed)
- Green apples 2 (or any other apple)
- Lemon ½ (peeled)
- Ginger 1 inch piece
- For making in juicer: add all ingredients into a juicer and make juice.
- For making in blander: Put all ingredients with 1 ½ cups water and ice into blander and blend until smooth.