show / hide sidebar
Causes and Natural Treatment of Blotchy, Patches and Uneven Skin Tone
Everyone wants an even perfect skin tone. However, if you are not blessed with pathless, blotchy and even skin, it will take some effort from you to achieve this goal where you could get the ultimate self-confidence rejuvenating theeven skin tone.
“Whatever your skin tone, you want it to be even and flawless,” says Dr. Nick Lowe, a consultant dermatologist based in London and LA. “Unfortunately, hyperpigmentation, when there are areas of unusual darkening of the skin, is a very common problem and tends to get worse as skin ages.”
Blotchy, Patches and Uneven Skin Tone Causes:
- Changes in melanin, a substance produced in the skin cells that gives skin its color
- Growth of bacteria or other organisms on the skin
- Blood vessel (vascular) changes
Blotchy, Patches and Uneven Skin Tone Additional Causes:
- Sun Damage
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Skin Trauma and Acne Scarring
The following can increase or decrease melanin production:
- Your genes
- Exposure to radiation (such as from the sun)
- Exposure to heavy metals
- Changes in hormone levels
Natural Treatment of Blotchy, Patches and Uneven Skin Tone
Nature has a treatments for everything, including beautiful looking skin, especially for the treatment of blotchy, patchy and uneven skin tone, natural ways are the best ways.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar contains amino acids, including mineral salts and variety of vitamins to strengthen inner pores of skin benefiting the skin complexion.
- Soak a cotton swab or pad with apple cider vinegar
- Apply directly to the skin twice daily
Licorice extract is considered exceptional for getting an even skin tone. It providesa powerful anti-inflammatory effect on skin fading skin marks and smoothing the skin.
- Mix the extract with distilled water
- Soak a soft cotton cloth in the mixture
- Apply to the face for 10 - 15 minutes.
Pomegranate has many nutrients and beneficial reserves that are not only considered best for health but are best for the skin especially facial skin. It helps prevent oxidation in skin cells that helps keeping great looking skin.
- Apply the juice direct on the skin
Lemon is known as natural skin lightener. It bleachesand lightens hair color.
- Apply freshly squeezed lemon juice to the skin
- After 10 minutes, rinse the skin with warm water
Vitamin E is vital for sustainingupright skin. It's aninfluential antioxidant and special for therapeuticinjuries and decreasing the presence of scratches.
A wide range of Vitamin E oils available in the market. You can use Vitamin E capsules orally or just apply directly on the skin.
- Split Vitamin E capsule
- Apply the inside oil directly to the skin
Face masks are a good way to get even pathless skin.
- Olive Oil, Tea Tree and Honey
- 3 x Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 x Tablespoon of Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Tree Tree Oil
- Mix the ingredients together
- Apply to the face
- Leave on for 10 minutes
- Rinse with warm water