show / hide sidebar
Fibroids – Symptoms, Causes and Home Remedies
Fibroids is also medically known as uterine fibroid. It is a leiomyoma that initiates from the plane muscle layer (myometrium) of the uterus in women. The uterus has numerous leiomyomata to count, it is denoted as diffuse uterine leiomyomatosis.
- Abdominal discomfort
- Frequent urination
- Pain during:
o Menstruation cycle
o Bowel movements
o Sexual intercourse
- Alteration in genes
- Increase in level of hormones like estrogen and progesterone
Natural Home Remedy Using Milk, Turmeric, Coriander Powder and Triphala:
- Turmeric soothes any inflammation while coriander purifies the blood.
Triphala, an ayurvedic herb, rejuvenates the body.
- Take 1 glass warm milk
- Add 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Add 1 tsp coriander powder
- Add 1 tsp triphala powder
- Mix well
- Drink 2 times a day
- Include kidney beans and black-eyed beans in your daily diet as they help reduce the estrogen levels
- Fish like salmon and tuna have anti-inflammatory properties and help counter fibroids