show / hide sidebar
Know Everything about Freckles
Freckles are black acnes on the skin which appear when the melanin especially in skin is not concentrated equally. The large pigment-producing cells are likely for the construction of melanin pigment. Medically harmless, freckles are also common in amongst fair skinned people.
What Causes Freckles
- Hereditary Factors:Although someone can have freckles, they are hereditary. If someone’s parents have freckles, there is a high chance that that person likely will have freckles at any stage. This is a known phenomenon that people with fair complexions incline to have extra freckles than people with blacker skin features.
- Constant Exposure to Sunlight:Freckles are also caused by extra contact to sunlight. The sun’s electromagnetic radioactivity causes melanocytes to create extra melanin, which can effect freckles to appear or develop darker.
Natural home remedy using banana and mint leaves:
- Mash 1 ripe banana
- Add 2 tsp of crushed mint leaves
- Apply this paste on the freckles
- When pack begins to melt, wash it off
Natural home remedy using lemon juice, salt and honey:
- Take 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Add a pinch of salt
- Add 1 tbsp honey
- Apply the mixture on the freckles
- Leave it for 10 min
- Make sure that this doesn't enter the eyes
- Wash off with normal water
Natural home remedy using potato and buttermilk:
- Soak potato slices in buttermilk
- Rub the slices on the freckles for 5 min
- Repeat 3 times a week