null

Additional Information

Categories

Site Information

 Loading... Please wait...
show / hide sidebar

Categories

Derma Shine Whitening and Refreshing Toner 320ml

Product Description

Derma shine first facial toner made of 96% ingredients of natural origin, enriched with Honey & lemon, ape for its nourishing properties. This toner toning your skin to leave
it feeling nourished and beautifully purified This product Contains 96% ingredients of natural Origin The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the preservation of our product.

How To use ?

After remove the makeup apply it on face with cotton pad.
Rs.480.00 Rs.420.00
(You save Rs.60.00)

Other Details

Money Back Guranttee:
Genuine
Price:
Lowest Online Price In Pakistan
Wholesale:
Inquire for Wholesale Rates
Condition:
New
Availability:
In Stock
Out of Stock

Product Description

Derma shine first facial toner made of 96% ingredients of natural origin, enriched with Honey & lemon, ape for its nourishing properties. This toner toning your skin to leave
it feeling nourished and beautifully purified This product Contains 96% ingredients of natural Origin The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the preservation of our product.

How To use ?

After remove the makeup apply it on face with cotton pad.

Find Similar Products by Category

Product Reviews

Write Review

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Customers also viewed

DSAPFK

Back to Top